If you find any query or doubts which are not answered here, then you can directly contact-us.
Frequently Asked Question
What is required to become a tutor ? And what is the Qualification for teacher to join SCIENTIA EDUCATION ?
To qualify as a SCIENTIA teacher,
you must have completed one of the following:
- A recognized Degree programme (Graduate or Post Graduate) or;
- Candidates with minimum educational qualification of a degree with 60% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University.
- All Candidates applying must be confident , articulate and fluent in English.
Fill our online tutor application form:
Application form contains all the mandatory fields that we need from the applicant.
Once we receive your application form following process will be initiated:
a. HR division will go through your application
b. Match your profile with student’s requirement
c. An interview will be scheduled with you.
Tutors profile may get blacklisted if they violate any of our terms & conditions:
1. Sharing the student’s information with unregistered tutors
2. Furnishing false information in their profile etc.
The tutor has to collect the tuition fee end of every class/month from the guardians.
Tutor & Parent can decide payment schedule.
Tutor can advertise their profile for students. When a student search a tutor according to his specification a list of tutors is displayed. Then the student chooses the ones closer to his requirement to contact.
The Tutor registration charges is: Rs. 700/-
Who are verified tutors ?
After every successful arrangement tutor have to pay Rs.1500/- to Scientia Education as service charge.
We will provide next tuition after receiving the payment from the tutor.